Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Venga (petrol 2) mpg trip resets it's self as does the travel time. How is it supposed to work? I have been back to the dealer twice now, 2 half days off work but no fix. I have read other posts with the same problem. I was in this morning and after 2 1/2 hours I got the car back and the technician said there was nothing wrong with my trip settings? I then told him again it was the mpg and average travel time and he looked blank, he was told it was the trip distances that reset.... He couldn'teeven tell me how the it's supposed to work.
so does the mpg reset when you put in petrol? my one does - the dealer couldn't tell me if this was meant to happen...
does the travel time reset each Journey? my one "mostly" does?

any help would be appreciated

also got the boot floor fixed after getting the details off this forum and going back to the dealer a second time armed with them, thanks guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have said this twice now to the dealer but keep getting no results, are there any more details of the bulletin? I did see a post that included some details and told the dealer modified ecu is labelled new afc etc but they looked at me like I was mad.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts