Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say that I think the sound system on the Venga is excellent, by far the best I have had in a car - anyone know who the system is made by? I particularly like the USB interface (which I had in the Rio but never used). I now have approx. 20 hours of music on a memory stick (and still 13gb left) and a car that isn't littered with CDs - result.
Timpernx.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I agree,it is particularly good also having agood mix of both bass from the 4 door speakers, and the treble from the a pillar tweeters,best also ive ever heard in a car.
Its good to hear nice positive stories about our lovely wee venga s.

James.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply and, not wishing to buck an apparent trend, I am chuffed to small pieces with the car. I get in, go somewhere, come back and all is well. Everything works and all the info the car gives me seems correct and appropriate. Maybe I am just easily pleased or Jethro Tull has made me feel good about the world.
Timpernx.

·
Registered
72 Posts
There is not really an apparent trend. Those of us who seem to have a problem are in constant contact with Kia. We are all highly delighted with the car, just frustrated with the speed at which Kia are hopefully solving our common problem.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your comments and I hope I did not appear controversial. My Venga has done less than 400 miles so far and, up to now all appears to be well with no apparent problems. I have a long drive coming up in the next couple of weeks (600 miles) and I would expect any problems to be highlighted during this trip. if anything presents itself I will let the forum know and see how this fits in with the issues reported so far.
Timpernx

·
Registered
543 Posts
The venga audio systems are 100% high defenition which gives them the one step higher that any other vehicle in it's value , there really good for a standard fit system I was very happy to see one I was totally amazed .

·
Registered
10 Posts
The 50% of success our sound system is big space abovefront console. The music stage is remote from driver, and that is VERY GOOD. Want to participate with Venga in sound competitions :)
Edited by: pooh-007

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not yet. I have my Venga for a month. Now it's cold for improvements, I have no warm garage.In the future (spring) I will made acustic sound-proofing, tuning original audio system and that's all. :) Want to risk take part in competitions with original audio.

Just remember: will change head of sound system for this -touch screen car dvd player+GPS Navigator for Kia Ceed 2010 with BT/RDS/Analog TV/Internet

Edited by: pooh-007

·
Registered
543 Posts
If you guys need any advise on speakers acoustic Mat etc fire way I so it for a living :) and do part of Emma testing uk and Db drag too .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the responses and the photo although I am not sure what the picture is. Is this unit available as an aftermarket option or is it an original fit in an existing model that will also fit the Venga?
Thanks.

Timpernx.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is unit for Kia Ceed 2011. It Costs 598$ from China.The same original for Venga costs something about 3000$. This price is from original diller.
Ceed's unit has perfect fit on Venga:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the excellent photos. It looks to be a perfect fit in the Venga. Is the Sat Nav loaded by DVD or can map updates be downloaded from the interweb? What is the sound quality like considering we have already said that the standard system in the Venga is really good? Is this unit from the original manufacturer/supplier to Kia - it looks almost identical to a unit I saw on e-bay the other night.

Timpernx.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The maps and navi programm are on the SD-card as on usual NAVI. You can use original or download any you like. Sound is good. One thing... Radiopicks up a station worse. This unit is original for KIA Ceed, so original for KIA :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts