Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, I too have moved from Vauxhall to Kia
(well nearly) On Friday I take delivery of a Ce 'ed 1.6 sw to replace my ageing Omega 2.2, although it is staying with me for a few more weeks. The decision to change was a no brainer. For the past few months I have been driving a 3 year old model and loved it, so now as my Omega is 9 years old and starting to cost money, the Kia has now got a lot to live up to.
Oh yes, I am 'Oppy aka Peter, 65 years old, retired and married 44 years. I've also got a 650 Suzuki Bandit and a 250 Kawasaki trail bike.

'Oppy

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi Oppy, a warm welcome to the forum.
I came from a long line of Vauxhalls, my last being a Vectra B 150 Sri (2.2)
Now driving my Ceed (Pro) 1.6Crdi 115hp I dont miss it at all. Very strong engine in my eyes.
I was glad to get rid of a chain driven car with a huge history of snapping - mine jumped 2 teeth and blew my engine !!!! Hopefully this has been designed better !!!! lol

See you in the Ceed section.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ta for the welcome. I swapped my 1200ish 137 bhp Bandit for this moped last year when I finally realised that puberty had arrived together with arthritus and senility. I think that this 650 will be up for sale in the spring too for the same reasons.
'Oppy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts