Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many kia picanto mk1 spares for sale, the 1.1 engine, i basically stripped out a car and rebuilt my daughters 2004 picanto. I have full lock set and 2 working keys with all the bits required to make it work in your picanto, aircon pump, 2017 radiator(like new)radiator fan switches, o/s headlight unit, n/s and o/s rear light clusters, orange rear bumper, cat including both lambda sensors(fully working no issues), i 4 alloys with good tyres, i also have the full size spare tyre kit with a tyre with decent tread to include jack etc etc the whole kit.

Anyone interested in anything(i have more parts, just cant think of them all off the top of my head, so just ask and i will try and help out.

Reason for selling these is because after putting new discs and pads and flushing the whole brake system on Friday my daughter went out on Monday and someone t-boned her(shes fine, vehicle was not), his insurance admitted liability very quickly as it was all captured on dashcam, so the insurance came and took her little picanto away today :(, so i have loads of spares for sale.

I am in Solihull, a suburb of Birmingham, postage is possible on most parts.

I will try and upload some images if needed as an example of what i have.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts