Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Just wondered does anyone know why they aren't including the UVO
entertainment system with UK souls.
It looks like such an innovative piece of equipment and would be a real
selling point for the younger buyer?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
dunno exactly, but its the new top spec stereo with a juke box feature, a big video screen for the rear camera, and i believe voice activated texting or it reads texts back to you..... something like that anyway - it all seems damn clever.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stands for 'your voice' Basically a more advanced entertainment system developed by microsoft.
It has a hard drive for storing media files, is voice activated and incorporates a touchscreen.

I don't like that they put the reversing camera on there.I think its much better in the mirror.

Looking at the american soul+ ads on youtube makes you realise just how much us brits get shafted. I mean they get better than our top spec trim for nearly half the money.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
We get shafted in Uk for most things and the extra taxes we pay and it makes you wonder if its worth emirgrating. At least the yanks have a smaller gallon.

·
Registered
536 Posts
j5surferdude said:
advanced entertainment system developed by microsoft. It has a hard drive for storing media files, is voice activated and incorporates a touchscreen.
So basicaly it will be rubbish!I have a touch screen windows 7 pc, had a 2 windows phones and there all bloody useless. Wife HAD the ASUS Eee Pad but got rid of it for being slow and always crashing, infavour of and ipad 2 like mine. Maybe i'm being harsh seeing as the head unit on in my pro_ceed runs on Windows CE (i think) but anything new out of MS seems to be 2 yrs to late andpants nowadays. Gone are the days on windows 95, 97, 2000, ME...where everything just worked.

Edited by: RichieD76

1 - 12 of 12 Posts