Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my E-Niro for a few months and everything is good. I had a few issues configuring UVO and getting it to behave consistently it was fine, but now it’s misbehaving!

The schedule is set ( via the car system) and off peak set to 12.30-07.30 ,when I plug the charger in I get the central green flashing light indicating it’s set to charge by schedule. However, it’s starts charging a few mins later. It’s set to 100% and it’s doesn’t seem to matter if there’s 95% charge or 30% charge on the battery when I plug it in.
in addition to this there seems to be some inconsistencies with the app. Although when I look at the UVO app on my iPad it corresponds to what has been set on the car, the departure time isn’t showing ( it is on android). I have deleted and reloaded the app but no difference.

it was working fine a few days ago and I am on the latest update but with the day rate being three time the price of night rate I am keen to get this sorted. Does any one have any ideas or has anyone experience the same. I’m not sure how best to contact Kia to see if they have any ideas as local garage says book it in for a service (!) not exactly a great use of time.

I’m new to the forum so sorry if if this is a daft question.
Thanks

·
Registered
e-Niro 4+ 2020
27 Posts
Do you have the most up to date software on the car as well as the UVO app? There was a software update made available from approx. October (you have to get your dealer to do this). It may be worth you also asking on the Kia e-Niro UK Interest Group on Facebook as there are lots of people who have had charging queries answered on there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Brian. I got the car in Oct so I may or may not have the latest software. It was working fine before but I’d guess an update on the app could cause so conflict. The car is due it’s 10k first service Ina few weeks so I can see if software update sorts the issue.

many thanks for your reply

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, Kia recommended a reset of the infotainment system and delete/reinstall the app. Didn’t even know there was a reset button on the infotainment system. It didn’t make a difference but good to know about the reset.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.