Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Sorento 3 HEV midnight black
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When are you going to fix the current issue with UVO Connect?

Since the beginning of September it keeps saying 'no signal in your area'

I cant use any features on the UVO app and I'm fed up with being fobbed off by the dealer saying they are in the same situation, as they cannot connect new cars.

Sort it out KIA!

Registered
I don鈥檛 know whereabouts in the country you are but I drove 200 miles yesterday with no connection issues. I agree with @iooi, connectivity issues are frequently resolved by a soft reset, you won鈥檛 lose any settings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Xceed 1.5 4 DCT
When are you going to fix the current issue with UVO Connect?

Since the beginning of September it keeps saying 'no signal in your area'

I cant use any features on the UVO app and I'm fed up with being fobbed off by the dealer saying they are in the same situation, as they cannot connect new cars.

Sort it out KIA!
I found the same problem when I first had my car and spent half a day trying to sort it out.

My advice would be to reset the head unit, reinstall the app and start from scratch, I did this and it all worked first time. I wouldn't necessarily believe what dealers tell you as they are not always the experts they would like to believe they are, especially if you want them to do something for nothing 馃槶

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.