Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked my app and noticed that it has not tracked the last 2 days trips.

Only noticed as I did not lock doors after getting shopping out and was too lazy to get key out of pocket, as phone was in hand thought would use app.. Did not connect to car.

Anyone else noticed problems?

Registered
Just checked my app and noticed that it has not tracked the last 2 days trips.

Only noticed as I did not lock doors after getting shopping out and was too lazy to get key out of pocket, as phone was in hand thought would use app.. Did not connect to car.

Anyone else noticed problems?
Just checked, all my trips seem to be accounted for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
UVO doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment. Plus I didn't get any traffic info or speed camera warnings when I drive to work this afternoon.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UVO doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment. Plus I didn't get any traffic info or speed camera warnings when I drive to work this afternoon.
Thanks. Do not really want to do a reset unless I have to, but when trying "Activate UVO" it has all my details there, it says no network connection after about 5 mins of trying.
App just says "No response from vehicle"

Might go for a drive and see it live updates are working. Can see the mobile signal seems to work as the up/down arrows flash..

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had to do a reset (on infotainment unit) as not picking up trips or locking/unlocking doors as unable to find car in app. Good news is it changes nothing on head unit (that I'm aware of yet) Trips are now back, including the ones from the missing days. so car has tracked & stored, either in car or on UVO server.
So that points to a connection issue somewhere, but got the Traffic data changed message each time I went out? So that say's car sim is working as it should. As well as could see data transfer via up/down arrows. Traffic levels on map showing as well.
Last date car was not used was 28 march. So not like car has been sat doing nothing. Seemed to have lost something between 30/03 to 01/04.
Have not restarted phone, so app is in same state there.
Version 1.5.9

Weird...

Registered
I have just checked my car, and UVO started working on its own, it didn't need a reset.
I am also missing trip information from the last couple of days.

It seems that Kia have been taking advice on how to run their connected car services from BMW :(

Registered
Xceed phev
Had to do a reset (on infotainment unit) as not picking up trips or locking/unlocking doors as unable to find car in app. Good news is it changes nothing on head unit (that I'm aware of yet) Trips are now back, including the ones from the missing days. so car has tracked & stored, either in car or on UVO server.
So that points to a connection issue somewhere, but got the Traffic data changed message each time I went out? So that say's car sim is working as it should. As well as could see data transfer via up/down arrows. Traffic levels on map showing as well.
Last date car was not used was 28 march. So not like car has been sat doing nothing. Seemed to have lost something between 30/03 to 01/04.
Have not restarted phone, so app is in same state there.
Version 1.5.9

Weird...
Thanks for the advice. Was scared of doing a reset. All resolved now and no settings lost. App now now connected with car and traffic now coming through

1 - 7 of 7 Posts