Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi we have had an eNiro since October last year, Its great and until today I would say the app is amazing
what has happened?
I used to be able to see my SOC, Distance left, start charging remotely and most usefully turn on the AC - great to melt the scow and warm the car befor work.
has anyone else had this happen? is there a fault? the 'updated' app has a fuel gauge- not working for petrol/diesel!!! not much use in a full EV!

Help

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Hi HB81

We're aware of a pause to live services earlier this morning. We're advised it's now back online and displaying correctly. If you have any issues, please first close the app and restart. Second, manually reset the car's touchscreen via the pinhole by the volume control.

Kia Customer Service
0333 202 2990

Visit www.kia.co.uk
Join in www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk
Follow us @KiaUK on twitter

Call centre opening hours:

Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Sunday: Closed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi HB81

We're aware of a pause to live services earlier this morning. We're advised it's now back online and displaying correctly. If you have any issues, please first close the app and restart. Second, manually reset the car's touchscreen via the pinhole by the volume control.

Kia Customer Service
0333 202 2990

Visit www.kia.co.uk
Join in www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk
Follow us @KiaUK on twitter

Call centre opening hours:

Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Sunday: Closed
I too am having issues with UVO randomly stopping working. Have reset infotainment in car with no success. Got absolutely nowhere with trying to reset password. Keeps saying I will receive an email soon with instructions. Still waiting days later. Short of having to delete app and start again with new email etc, which is what we had to do for my wife UVO app, I am at a bit of a loss. It's a great tool when it works but it is a bit flaky as once you're out it is very difficult to get back in again. Anyone from KIA care to chip in and help me out?

sd

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I too am having issues with UVO randomly stopping working. Have reset infotainment in car with no success. Got absolutely nowhere with trying to reset password. Keeps saying I will receive an email soon with instructions. Still waiting days later. Short of having to delete app and start again with new email etc, which is what we had to do for my wife UVO app, I am at a bit of a loss. It's a great tool when it works but it is a bit flaky as once you're out it is very difficult to get back in again. Anyone from KIA care to chip in and help me out?

sd

Hi

Please instead use the 'reset by phone' option which sends you a text. Ensure you're consistently using the same account e.g. the UVO Account if that's what you registered with. Only use the Kia Account once you've upgraded (all existing UVO accounts are moving to the new style Kia Account) and from that point on, only use the Kia Account.

KCS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts