Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stereo keeps stopping while playing music from a USB stick. It then reads 'Reading USB' and after about 30 seconds says 'read Error' and the radio comes on. I removed it and the next day put it back in and worked for about 20 minutes then did it again on a different music folder?Anybody else had this? I'm going to try another USB stick but this one is a new Sandisc that works fine in other equipment.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Using mini USB sticks and I have no problems at all , I only use USB sticks now as we are moving and I have got rid of all my CDs . In general the whole media system has been very good,the sound is really good as well .

·
Registered
336 Posts
It happened to me once, oddly enough at the Derbyshire meet in July, just after Titch & Tank had told us they'd had problems with theirs and that the unit was going to be replaced! Mine was fine after I took the usb stick out and restarted the car

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
did it once to me.... pulled it out, stuck it in again and all fine.

i have read elsewhere that memory sticks of 8gb and over can cause problems...... but many owners with sticks this size say they are fine.
Edited by: tempest

1 - 4 of 4 Posts