Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good grief! I couldn't watch any more once you see that red interior - ugh!!

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
271 Posts
Well after all it is the US, and I suppose it’ll hide a multitude of bodily fluids in a car jacking 😏

Reactions: jcapari

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
392 Posts
I'm so sorry, I love that interior. I'll get my coat...

Reactions: tickedon

·
Registered
On order: Sportage GT Line S HEV FWD
30 Posts
I'm so sorry, I love that interior. I'll get my coat...
Me too! I think a red leather interior often looks great with the dark black interiors...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't get that far into the clip, juts saw the red interior and ugh!
Did like the GTLine grey striped upholstery in Gen3 though
Each to their own :)

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
1,033 Posts
Reminds me of my dad's Austin Cambridge back in the day, so I'd love a red interior. But counter that, I hate the exterior colour!

Like you say: "...each to their own..." ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
I remember back in the ‘70’s people wouldn’t buy a green car as superstition said it was an ‘unlucky’ colour!

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
422 Posts
I remember back in the ‘70’s people wouldn’t buy a green car as superstition said it was an ‘unlucky’ colour!
My Mk1 Cortina bought at 5 years old was made in 1966 it was green, a great car which I owned until it was 12 years old.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yes, although superstition said it was unlucky I still had a Mk1 Fiesta 1300S in green in the late 70’s. Great car and never missed a beat…….so much for superstition!

·
Registered
2022 White GT-line S PHEV AWD
36 Posts
I'm not so keen on the red interior, but at least they have options in the US and presumably Asia andAustralia. In Switzerland the only interior colour available in black, is it the same in the UK? I do like a cream or tan/saddle coloured interior in cars, but you just don't see it much here.

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
392 Posts
I'm not so keen on the red interior, but at least they have options in the US and presumably Asia andAustralia. In Switzerland the only interior colour available in black, is it the same in the UK? I do like a cream or tan/saddle coloured interior in cars, but you just don't see it much here.
Yep only black here, or at least variations on black depending on trim.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I thought it was more to do with insurance companies saying that they were the most likely to be involved in an accident. The reason given was that it was the hardest colour to spot at night. Guess it makes sense, especially with less bright headlights that were around in back then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts