Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have today noticed that the audio controls are up side down when trying to skip tracks while using android auto the button next to the volume control on the steering wheel to skip to the next track you press the button down and to rewind the track you press it up it was the opposite way round on my x-line is this correct or do I need to get the deer to look into this

·
Registered
Xceed phev
86 Posts
So I have today noticed that the audio controls are up side down when trying to skip tracks while using android auto the button next to the volume control on the steering wheel to skip to the next track you press the button down and to rewind the track you press it up it was the opposite way round on my x-line is this correct or do I need to get the deer to look into this
Just stole my thunder ⚡😏
Same here on xceed. Very strange! Owned a Niro and this was not the case. Perhaps a software update may resolve the issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.