Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know if you can use the higher luminosity bulbs for the Venga. Halfords and the internet bulb sites all seem to disown the Venga when it comes to bulbs of any sort.
I believe that the replacement headlight bulbs are H7s, but that is educated guess work by trawling S G Petchs' site for spares. I cannot find any mention in the handbook!!

Am I being dim or can I not see the answer to this mysterious question. Let me see the light.

Sorry just trying a little light relief.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi you can purchase updated bulbs on eBay made by xenon and there pretty good friends are using them . You can also find them in your local cheap poundland or 99p land stores in your local town and there the same as eBay they sound cheap but there good quality my friends has them in his car for 2yrs and there fine . Myself I'm running a xeon kit. On mine but they are the dearer option but amazing ! Hope this helps

·
Registered
61 Posts
To date, the best I've seen are Osram Nightbreakers. You can find these on ebay. Just now though, you may be best keeping standard ones or buying the yellower poor weather bulbs as in many conditions the whiteness of the light makes them less effective. On a dark clear night is when they're at their best.

·
Registered
660 Posts
My venga lights were dim and seemed to be adjusted a little cross eyed compared to previous cars,i have just taken delivery of my replacement my12 venga made in slovakia rather than by hyundai in czeck rep and its lights are A LOT better,i have 2 beams of light now rather than one in the middle of my side of the road,and they seem brighter also,but this may be because thay are adjusted better.

Just a thought but try getting them checked for alignment at a mot centre.

Cheers,james.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts