Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now taken delivery and fitted the rear view camera brush from cam wiper , it’s a great little gadget, a bit pricey, 29 euro ( it comes from Sweden) but is in my opinion worth every penny, it certainly does its job, no more Misty foggy rear views for me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have now taken delivery and fitted the rear view camera brush from cam wiper , it’s a great little gadget, a bit pricey, 29 euro ( it comes from Sweden) but is in my opinion worth every penny, it certainly does its job, no more Misty foggy rear views for me.
Thanks for that Davidb 123, I'll be ordering one soon enough, but getting one now is a tad premature as not taking delivery until March ( at the earliest). Just wish Kia would stop advertising the Niro is "ready for immediate delivery", & concentrate more on producing 'em!!

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that Davidb 123, I'll be ordering one soon enough, but getting one now is a tad premature as not taking delivery until March ( at the earliest). Just wish Kia would stop advertising the Niro is "ready for immediate delivery", & concentrate more on producing 'em!!
I know it’s a pain, I looked at getting one in June this year, no chance at all until late 2021 I was quoted so bought the phev instead but definitely full electric for me in 3 years time, great car 2060 miles so far only put £70 of petrol in and charge at 05p a kw overnight on cheap electricity rate so it costs me 35 p to charge it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Glad to hear you're so pleased with the Niro - yes it's a pain, but the glowing reports & reviews will hopefully make the reality (& waiting) all the more worthwhile.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to hear you're so pleased with the Niro - yes it's a pain, but the glowing reports & reviews will hopefully make the reality (& waiting) all the more worthwhile.
Yes I am sure it will what colour have you gone for ? Mines polar white

·
Registered
141 Posts
What has the colour of a new car got to do with the camera wiper?
Stop hijacking the thread.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ha Ha , good response to Old John !! My choice of colour is the same as yours Davidb 123, Polar White. I initially wanted black, as my current car ( Skoda Karoq) is white & I thought a change was in order, but on seeing a white E Niro 4Spec in a showroom it convinced me to do a U turn and stick with white. To please Old John = it WILL have the cam wipe fitted , so back on thread eh !

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes must stick to the thread lol polar white great colour hope your happy with it the cam will set it off a treat

·
Registered
85 Posts
Having spent the week continually having to wipe the lens, I'm getting tempted!

·
Registered
85 Posts
After the foul weather over the last couple of days I am seriously thinking of ordering one!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts