Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry the pictures are so big....but hope you like them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow!! Very nice and given me some inspiration! One question though...where did you get the red PRO from? Not that it matters much as I debaged mine last weekend lol Wish I hadn't now after seeing that! lol

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine too was de badged shortly after getting it, I like the clean look plus a damn sight easier to polish.
The badges are avaliable from sg petch website under pro ceed accessories.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oops and.... the pro-ceed is a complete badge, came with a neat applicator too to aid with straight fitting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
drakey..I think you've just become my new best friend lol thank you soooo much!

How much have you lowered by? Has it affected the ride much?

My list is to tint, lower and eventually get new wheels. However I have a garden shed full of old bits from my old Focus and I really need to get rid of that lot before I start filling it up with kia bits lol

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL.... Not a problem,
It's been lowered 30mm on Kia supplied Eilbachs - the rides not much stiffer than it was before, the roads round here are getting pretty grim but it doesn't bother me, the wifes not mentioned it so it can't be that bad.
Would love to tint mine but again it's more expense and I'd have to replace my forum window decals.
Have a good old clear out and raise some funds, ....... then buy my alloys off eBay and spray them graphite!!!!!
Just want to see what they'd look like?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks....taken a while as there`s always something else that eats up the money before the car gets it, but thats family life I suppose.
Pretty much how I want it now. Although I do like the front bumper extension avaliable for the Ceed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts