Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. 2006 XT . I have 255/55/18 tyres on what looks to be standard wheels. Can I fit smaller and cheaper tyres?

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
No. If you want smaller and cheaper tyres you will need to also fit larger wheels. The overall diameter must stay the same.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have Maxxis bravo 255 55 18 and both times that I've replaced all 4 at the same time, they are about £75 ea or £360 inc...this is a good price for a lot of tyre...the reviews for the mk1 said that they roll a bit when cornering but I haven't noticed this even though it weighs close on 2 ton?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Maxxis bravo 255 55 18 and both times that I've replaced all 4 at the same time, they are about £75 ea or £360 inc...this is a good price for a lot of tyre...the reviews for the mk1 said that they roll a bit when cornering but I haven't noticed this even though it weighs close on 2 ton?
That's an extremely good price. The only maxxis tyres I've seen are nearer £100 or more. Where do you get them from?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Our local independent tyre guy ...you need to shop around, you won't do any good with the nationwide outlets.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've tried everywhere on line, Black Circles, eBay and my local tyre place. No such luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts