Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whre I can find good value mid-range to premium tyres for my Pro-Ceed 2.0?

Really struggling to find anything and dont particularly want budget

Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi Nick, you had any joy yet?

I`ve had a quick look around on the Net, various makes (non-buget) your looking around the £80 - 100 mark. ...& SSOOOOO many places do them your probably best just going local to a tyre/batery/service garage?

Can be dependant on what you call buget and your driving style, I was looking for myself the other day weighing up if it`s worth spending approx : £200 for a front set or £400 for a full set or getting a set of Black alloys for mine???

Can get a set for around the £350-400 mark...but it worries me what tyres they`d be supplied with, would I have to get new rubber for them after spending out on wheels!!!!!!!

Sorry this isn`t much help, just saw you`ve been viewed 80 odd times so thought I`d best give you something to read lol

Cheers...Drakey

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nick,
Price up Uniroyal Rain Sport 2 in your area.
I have had some good reports, I have just come back from California and I am sorry I did not reply to you earlier.
I have fitted a set of these and they are now just about run in so I will keep you all posted about my progress.
Cheer for Now

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys, I found some mid-range tyres that were recommemded to me by a local tyre centre, not a name i know - HEROS - but they are excellent, just as much grip as the Michelin primacy's, maybe even more! will have to see about tyre life but at the end of the day i got two for #120 quid, so im happy!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
That is a good price. Let us know how you get on please, won't be long before I need 2 fronts for mine.
Like many products, you can pay too much for branding, hope you get on with yours.
Cheers, drakey.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so far so good with the tyres, grip is even better than the michelins....we will just have to see how long they last. With my driving, that prob wont be long lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Had 2 sets of Michelins on the front of mine already, now on Barums. Very good value and fantastic grip. Would definitely recommend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts