Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.. now here is a strange one and might not just apply to the Venga.. went out this morning to get the paint code for planet blue .. the plate is on the door pillar passenger side front.. OK D7.. brilliant will write that down when I get back indoors I thought.. also glanced at what the tyre pressures should be both front and back.. in the handbook its 32psi on all four ..on the door pillar plate 35psi 馃槻 as we know an under inflated tyre can cause problems just as an over inflated one so wondering what to do.. online checks are giving me 32psi so a bit of a conundrum..so chaps whatever car your driving see what your plate is saying against the info in the handbook..

Thats all stay dirty..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very strange! Was the Venga model offered with different wheel sizes dependent on trim level, by any chance?
Yes they also came with 15" wheels 32psi x 4.. but I think I have solved the problem.. 32psi Normal load and 35psi maximum load.. I really must wear my specks when reading technical info.. max load obviously means a loaded car as with luggage or a dead body in a carpet etc..

+++ FIXED +++

Registered
if i recall 33psi all round 2017 / model 4 auto my log book says silver paint code says silver but my car is a dark black .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts