Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ft-in-law needed help changing a flat tyre yesterday as his jack didn't work so we used mine out of my FE. No probs and all went well etc. However there is a little black box that is titled "Locking Wheel Nuts," that comes with the spare wheel. In this box there should be 4x Locking nuts, 1x Locking Wheel nut key adaptor and a key no. sticker. Unfortunately in my box the 4 locking wheel nuts are missing. I wouldn't know why you'd need them unless the ones on the wheels corroded however I must now check with my garage as I bought this car brand new and its not something you'd look at unless you changed your wheel. So just something to check all you FE owners. I'd be very interested to know if any other FE owners have these wheel nuts missing from there kits. Happy New Year- Cheers Johnathan, Belfast

·
Registered
207 Posts
When I got my Carens new last year, the box in the boot contained the 4 wheel nuts removed when the locking nuts were installed, together with the locking nuts key.

do you actually have the locking nuts installed as suggested by previous poster?

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Quiltman said:
When I got my Carens new last year, the box in the boot contained the 4 wheel nuts removed when the locking nuts were installed, together with the locking nuts key.

do you actually have the locking nuts installed as suggested by previous poster?

Happy New Year!

Ditto

·
Registered
682 Posts
I have the key for the locking wheel nuts which are fitted, but where are the old wheel nuts they took off?

Should I go for a refund?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts