Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am due to travel to France in October in my 2006 XT and I was wonder if there is a way to adjust the headlights or have I go to purhcase some headlamp convertors to skick on the headlights

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi Paulconn if its only for a short time then headlamp convertors.
Oh for the day's long gone where you could switch a slider at the back of the light unit to change the beam, Hi Ho thats progress for you!!!

Bob.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi i just got back from france in augustdidnt fit beam deflectors but have got light adjuster on dash didnt use it though and i know its nasty but how many french /dutch/german touristcars do u see on holls over here with beam deflectors!!!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
For the sake of a fiver get some beam deflectors.... it saves getting knicked and fined which the French police are doing more an more nowdays.
The biggest problem driving in Northern France at night is getting blinded from oncoming traffic usually Brits without deflectors on their way to the port - The little stick on discs just block the left hand throw of the beam, Igo to France often and just leave em on,

·
Registered
4 Posts
I been to France on meny or cations go to your KIA dealer and get head light plastic covers and you will get a kit with them a bit expensive but cheaper then new lights if you get hit by a stone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts