Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done the unthinkable , I have just traded in the Soul for a Suzuki Splash. After numerous hours of soul searching I decided to change, my paint chip problem was returning and I was putting more petrol in the Soul than I could afford.
The Soul is the only car I ever had a close bond with (wifey says unnatural !) I think she was getting jealous!. The forum has been great, I will miss the humour and banter or as we say over here the `craic`. The Suzuki site is`nt a patch on this one.
I wish you all the very best and safe motoring. ( I will be checking up on Tempest. Davey +co from time to time to make sure they are`nt mis-be having !)
Cheers Ian.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Awww eyebee sorry to hear your leaving mate
, its been good chatting on here with you and you will be missed
I hope your new Suzuki Splash gives you no problems and your happy with it.
All the best
Davy

P.S You will always be welcome here for tea as long as you bring the biscuits.

Edited by: davy

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Davy, if you put a drop of the "highland water" in the tae I`ll bring all the biscuits you can eat !.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Best of luck Eyebee with your Hungarian Vauxhall Agila ,sorry Suzuki Splash.I hope you have more luck than you had with the Soul,I think that you were a bit unluck with the paintwork and Kia should have done more to sort it out,they should have replaced it not resprayed it.

All the best Dave R

·
Registered
161 Posts
eyebee,good luck with the new motor..i had to bite the bullet with my last car...didnt want to sell it...but the head won over the heart,sometimes you have too.all the best and happy motoring

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
What a coincidence!!!!. I was looking at second hand cars for a friend last sunday and sat in a superb Black Suzuki Splash - i was mega impressed with the whole car - it had every toy going and if it had been inside her budget - that would have been the car. Fantastic value for money with only 7.5k on the clock. Sorry to see you go buddy. I feel sure that the Suzuki will give you good service - enjoy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
sorry guys !! just signed on the dotted for a new one myself!! lets just say its time to move on and get something i will feel a little more relaxed about taking out of the garage so ive gone for something a little more..traditional !! will keep you posted when i pick it up at the weekend!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
eggobako said:
sorry guys !! just signed on the dotted for a new one myself!! lets just say its time to move on and get something i will feel a little more relaxed about taking out of the garage so ive gone for something a little more..traditional !! will keep you posted when i pick it up at the weekend!!
Another "paintwork problem" owner cutting and running..... i hope Kia are reading this. The Soul is a bloody great car ruined by a ha'porth of tar!!!....... Dont do this again to your owners Kia!!!!....your new found "funky and cool" reputation is getting smashed with this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts