Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just had new tyres all found on my pro ceed 2.0 sport. The company offered free laser line tracking, they showed all wheels where out, any way. As I've looked the report my car is down as a ceed. is there a difference in alignment for the ceed and pro ceed, on the same note they advised me the amount the wheels where out would play havoc with mpg which at the moment is pants.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Hi Fraser, <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

There isn't a difference between the tracking alignments for the cee'd or pro_cee'd cars.

Hopefully you should see an improvement in mpg now the tracking has been sorted.

If you need any more information, please give us a call.

Kia Customer Service
0845 6017521
Visit www.kia.co.uk
Join In www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Call centre opening hours:
Monday to Wednesday: 8.30am - 6pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 6pm
Friday: 8.30am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Sunday: Closed

·
Registered
536 Posts
Just want to bring your attension to this.

http://www.kiaownersclub.co.uk/forum/just-bought-a-pro-ceed-a-few-issues_topic5624_page2.html

This is still a very big problem on my car. Dealer was unwilling to take it any further stating "they all do that". Since thenI have paid out of my own money to have the alighment done again! (£35) Luckly owning a building firm, I have some of the most acurate leveling equipment available. On laying a concrete base just before christmas and being able to test it (out by 2mm over a 4mtr run) but perfectly flat. I drove my car on it. The steering wheel lays over 10 or moredegrees to the left and pulls like carzy to the left when the wheel is released. Have you came acroos this problem at all???
Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
218 Posts
Read your post cant help with tracking prob
however MPG i can , got the sport 2.0Ltr and at best get 47 MPG that is based over the last 18 months, i dont cane it cos it guzzles fuel, my driving is mostly country roads, may improve with mileage tho, only got 20K on clock at mo.Regards
Geoff

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive been getting 45 mpg, my route to workis 33 miles motorway, if I travel at 60 I can push 51.my issue is that I had Volvo s60 d5 2.4 diesel which was 10 years old, that car would easily return 50 mpg on the same route at 80 mph,

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Hi everyone,

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Ifyou're having a specific
problem with eitheryour car or a dealer, please give us a call at customer services and we will happily look in to this for you.

RichieD76,
we've looked at your link, we have no known concerns for tracking or wheel
alignment. We'll be happy to speak to your dealer for you and get their
perspective, if you'd like us to speak to them please give us a call.

Kia Customer Service

0845 6017521

Visit www.kia.co.uk

Join In www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk

Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Call centre opening hours:

Monday to Wednesday: 8:30am - 6pm

Thursday: 9:30am - 6pm

Friday: 8:30am - 6pm

Saturday: 9am - 1pm

Sunday: Closed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts