Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my car in for service today the service I received was second to none a pleasure to do business with 5 star.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Took my car in for service today the service I received was second to none a pleasure to do business with 5 star.
I second your opinion of the Chipperfield dealership as I stopped off there about 2003/2004 to cast my eye over the first Sorento model.

My late wife and I were on our way from Sarrat to somewhere near Bovingdon and the recently introduced Sorento was prominently positioned on the forecourt so I stopped to have a closer look. The salesman or manager/owner asked if we’d like to take it for a test drive and handed me the key. He said, ’See you in an hour or so!’ so we drove off unaccompanied and took the car round some narrow lanes until we found a pub. Ordered a beer and sat outside in the garden from where I was able to have a good look all over the vehicle in the adjacent car park - I actually got down on my back and had a look at the underpinnings!

I was impressed generally but did find the 2.5 litre diesel a little sluggish and cumbersome. Although I can’t remember the numbers, the dealer offered me a good deal with a very reasonable p/ex price but having just bought a house in Spain, I couldn’t really justify the additional expense of another car particularly as we already had three between us at the time.

That experience gained me a lot of respect for the KIA brand and their dealers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts