Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have brought a 2019 kia optima sportswagon gt line sports and i am struggling to find anyone that can find a tow bar to fit due to the addblue tank can anyone help with any suggestions.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Welcome to the forum, 'Nigel D'.

Have you asked at a KIA dealership? Whether you have or not, you might want to run it by KIA Customer Support in this forum as they seem to be on the ball with most things KIA.

I have an earlier model of the SW sans Ad Blue and the supplying dealer had no difficulty fitting towbar and electrics (good price too!) but whether there is an updated product suitable for models with Ad Blue, I have no idea.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have brought a 2019 kia optima sportswagon gt line sports and i am struggling to find anyone that can find a tow bar to fit due to the addblue tank can anyone help with any suggestions.
Im curious if you've had this sorted mate?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi No keep getting mixed messages kia say they sell one which is about 500 then you have to pay for fixing and will take a while to get it.All towbar companys say they cannot fix towbar to car as they cant purchase from there suppliers and ive tried about 10 companys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts