Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
paddywagon05 said:
HE IS SUCH A DIPSTICK.....perhaps the recession might hit him soon...any news of his affair with his dumbo mistress...perhaps the wife will sink him

taff
Was that the mistress with the white stick and Labrador ? Aye she chucked him for a vibrator it last longer and doesn't talk sh*t.

·
Registered
10 Posts
He's a self opinionated berk who forgets that not everyone can afford to drive around in expensive gas guzzling cars costing scores of thousands of pounds. We are grateful for our Rios which are under rated, modest in cost and as reliable as most makes of car out there.
Oh, nearly forgot. Most of us have to work for a living too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I don't mind what he says.

Come buying time when all of us Rio owners want another Rio, we would get a non thrashed bargain.

So go ahead Jeremy sl*g the Rio off more.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Phil Lambert said:
He's a self opinionated berk who forgets that not everyone can afford to drive around in expensive gas guzzling cars costing scores of thousands of pounds. We are grateful for our Rios which are under rated, modest in cost and as reliable as most makes of car out there.
Oh, nearly forgot. Most of us have to work for a living too.
Had a look to see how much an equivalent VW would cost compared to a diesel Rio...£18000 for the cheapest, double the cost!! Is it twice as good? I doubt it.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He also has a thing about Fords, Lancias and Alfas for some reason.
The old Rios will still be going when the Fords have rusted away or been turned into dog food tins.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Fords are still well known as fix or repair daily lol
And lancias are rot boxes
Alfas have electrical issues

The rio on there hasn't broken down yet as far as I know of either :D and has taken serious abuse .

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,283 Posts
I wonder what the warranty is on these cars that Top Gear love? Not 7 years I'm sure! An Aston Martin with a 7 year warranty, what? It would ruin the company in 2 weeks.....I also see Vauxhall are offering a 'lifetime warranty' except that is only if the original buyer keeps the same car for ever. Nothing like as bullet proof as Kia/Hyundi.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
phil866 said:
I wonder what the warranty is on these cars that Top Gear love? Not 7 years I'm sure! An Aston Martin with a 7 year warranty, what? It would ruin the company in 2 weeks.....I also see Vauxhall are offering a 'lifetime warranty' except that is only if the original buyer keeps the same car for ever. Nothing like as bullet proof as Kia/Hyundi.
Those ads made me roll around on the floor laughing too..."A warranty that COULD last the lifetime of the car..."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.