Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I have been looking all over the net for reviews and opinions concerning the new 2010 Rio petrol strike has anyone recieved theirs yet?
My main concern is the mpg most people have been quite upset with the economy of this car, stating that they have only been getting 25, 28 and 30 miles per gallon. I would love to hear something positive about this car as i test drove one and loved it. I have paid out for my Rio on March 31st and still have no car first being told that i would get in in April then at the end of May. I called head office only to be told that there will be no deliveries of strikes till july so im thinking of getting a refund.I'm so disgusted with the lack of response by my dealer. I still would like to think though that there might be some rio strike customers who rave about theyre new car, so if you are one of the lucky ones who have managed to get one, who think its the best thing since sliced bread please leave a response i could do with cheering up.
Ta x

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
If your worried about fuel consumption then why not choose a diesel Rio. I have one and its great on the fuel and performance is amazing. I wish you well with your choice in car and I hope you get it soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts