Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Can anyone help please. Just had my timing belt done, and now the car seems to be pouring water and air out of header tank, wondering if anyone knows what this may be caused by. I think it may be.an airlock or the head gasket but just want to double heck, any help would be appreciated. Thanks You

·
Registered
22 Posts
Take it back to the garage who did it as it sounds like they have put too much tention on the belt and its put strain in the water pump !!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
did you have any probs before you got the belt done also take it straight back to who did it good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there, I have checked everything that was advised about but still no joy. Think it is the head that has gone. thanks for all your help

·
Registered
702 Posts
andnic said:
Hi there, I have checked everything that was advised about but still no joy. Think it is the head that has gone. thanks for all your help
Take it to a garage and have a head gasket test done on it(cant remeber what its called at the mo) If it was ok before the belt change its going to be very unlucky for it to be the head gasket. If it is it would be around the same price + -50% on top for the gasket etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts