Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi iam new to site have just purchased a 58 plate Kia Carens 2l diesel lovely car but has developed a fault plugged in diagnostics and it come up with throttle position sensor got a new one but can’t find we’re it is in engine bay have looked all over anyone know we’re it is and how to acces thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah there are2 sensors one is a pedal sensor the other is just a throttle sensor normally on throttle body but I can’t find it on there

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys yeah it was hidden had to remove large air box pipe then I found it thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
P2113 error code

Hi there,

I have a Kia Carens 2007 (UN) 2.0 CRDi 103KW and the check lamp is on. Based on the error code (P2113) the issue seems to be the throttle position sensor. The car just runs fine, no sign to problem but my MOT will be expires soon.

I tried to find a replace part but no luck. Every sensor has different numbers. If it possible then I wouldn't pay for a full pedal set from the KIA service because that would be extremely expensive.

Could you help me please where should I search?

Here are my sensor's codes and numbers:
HNF061226A02258
CAQ0240A-1D910
Idle (S1) 15.059
Idle (S2) 7.617
Full (S1) 70.976
Full (S2) 35.908

Best,
Zoltan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi iam new to site have just purchased a 58 plate Kia Carens 2l diesel lovely car but has developed a fault plugged in diagnostics and it come up with throttle position sensor got a new one but can’t find we’re it is in engine bay have looked all over anyone know we’re it is and how to acces thanks
Hi, really hope you can me. Been trawling the web for hours trying to find a fix for my 57 plate Carens 2L diesel. Getting a P2138 throttle position sensor correlation fault code. Was looking to replace TPS but cannot find the sensor anywhere. Do you have to by the whole throttle body? Where did you get your from - do you have a link? Any help would be immensely appreciated!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts