Kia Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've just bought my first Soul 2 - awaiting delivery and I've just turned 41. I've only ever seen 3 in Birmingham and they were all being driven by the older generation. I think its to do with the fact that they are quite easy to get in and out of - looking forward to getting rid of my current knee pain. lol. Rachel

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
As a bad example of the older generation (64 on Monday) I bought ours Rachel because we love the Soul and we don't like to be just like everybody else. I must admit now I have taken early retirement and have given my two seater opentop to my son the Soul keeps my wife and I smiling. WE all don't buy them just because we can get in and out of them,some of us are a little more adventuous than you think.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Using the Tempest as a van at the moment( getting ready to move) suprising what you can pack in there, but beware the plastic scratches up something wicked,on the old models anyway.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Guys Yes I'm having the new model not in the colour I wanted, but I've always wanted a Soul since they first came out but couldn't afford one so had to have a Picanto instead. Its only a Soul 2 but I got quite a decent deal they were trying to sell off the old models by knocking off £2k on the list price but didn't have any left in the Country apparently so I was offered a brand new one on the same deal - think we walked in when they needed their sales figures boosted and they gave me £2k on the Picanto instead of the £1200 its actually worth. I think I will get it on Thursday next week the 13th unlucky for some! I've only ever seen one in Birmingham but yesterday I saw three!!! A Shaker, A Burner and a Soul 2.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Sylo77 we are also in the middle of moving ,we are down sizing and we have filled it up so many times with runs to the tip ! It does hold a lot , we are moving to the coast just in time for the winter.Rachel you will love the Soul when you get it ,we still enjoy driving ours even after 26k miles , it's great.

·
Registered
336 Posts
It might be a coincidence but since getting my Soul I've noticed thatother drivers seem to be more curteous, I think because of it's height it has greater 'road presence' than my old Punto.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
What it is ,they know a superior vehicle when they see one andthe big front of the Soul sneers at them when it passes ,this just puts them firmly in their place. It does sneer ,or at least ours looks like it does.
Dave say:
Never too old to rock!
No-one listens to me!
I have no deadlines!
Bacon's OK but sausages are better!
I know what I'm doing!
Smile - you'll feel better!
Never grow up!
<div style='color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: "Calibri"; font-size: small; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; display: inline;' ="ms__id512">

21 - 33 of 33 Posts