Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wait for a demo is almost over. Today my boss registered a brand new Soul 2 CRDi in Moonlight blue which he assures me will be my new demo. Bearing in mind that I tried to adopt the bosses Burner all in all. I'm a bit chuffed.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Congrats

Don't forget to let us all know what you think of it.

Just out of interest, do they now come with the rear parcel shelf ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They always used to, it was just a warranty item because the factories for producing them coudnt keep up with demand.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dealer who I picked up the SW from had several Souls in the showroom. Funky looking machine indeed! Prefer the more sober looking Ceed myself but then I'm a bof!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think the Soul is a Marmite car, you either like it or not.
Fortunately I do.

My misses would love to buy a kia soul, maybe she will soon enough.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will have a lovely midnight blue demo for sale in 3 months, if they can prise it from my hands that is!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Took my new baby home for the first time last night. Was fantastic. Just as good as the Burner to drive, bit more comfortable with the higher profile of tyres. Loads of POWERRRRR!! in a Jeramy Clarkson type from the line drag race type thing.

Woke up this morning and my Midnight Blue soul was white. The new colour suits it methinks. Brilliant in the snow. Shame the other road users dont know how to drive in the snow.

One downside, My Eb Bass doesnt fit in the boot because of the parcel shelf. So back seats full of brass instrument.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts