Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My second service on my 08 pro ceed 3 is due in the next month,does anybody know the cost? Very happy with the car I think the the styling is great.A new steering rack was put on car about six months ago after it developed a knocking sound from front offside,it was replaced under warranty with no costs........dvla has the reg PRO5EED available for around £1750 that would look cool on car but I could spend that amount of money on more needy things .......

·
Registered
144 Posts
Firstly, servicing cost varies dealer to dealer, because its based on the labour rate. I think we are about 180 for the second, but im not sure.

Also PR06 EED would be better! I thought Grovebury owned PR05 EED.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanx for the reply with your advice I think I may shop around .The reg, I tried on dvla website and it comes up available for £1760...

·
Registered
144 Posts
If I had a spare two grand Id have that then write to kia dealers offering to sell it to them for 3!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kia in rochdale did my service for £134. So they are worth trying if you are in that area. Im in cardiff but it was still cheaper for me to drive to rochdale than have it serviced locally

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for that .Ive sent emails out to 3 local kia dealers for cost of service and first and only reply so far is from Bolton kia and their quote is for £217.15 including parts and vat....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts