Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just wanted to thank you James for you ongoing posts/messages regarding the Venga. i was uming and arring on whether to get one initially after a test drive which i loved but then reading all your woes about your first Venga put me off. then you raved about your replacement...I now own a Venga 3 MY12 and absolutly love it...1000 miles in and loving it...I suggest you ask for commission fro Kia...thanks again and I will let the forum know how my Venga goes.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks uvox2,Thats no problem,i always aim to give a fair and unbiase view of things,and as far as the my11 and my12 venga s go,well as far as i am concerned there is no comparison.
Glad you are enjoying the car,they are fantastically nippy now they have the 1.6crdi 114bhp.

If kia are reading this and they have a job for me, im available for salary negotiations

for the moderate amount that you pay for one,you get a fantastic range of equipment in them,i paid more for my honda civic 6 years ago and basically got a bare bodyshell in comparison.

Keep in touch-james.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts