Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, hello all. Came looking for this forum as research but decided to sign up anyway.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

I am 99% certain I will be buying a Kia Soul in the next 6 weeks. Just depends on the deal.

Test drive tomorrow and then hear what the sales man has to offer me on new black petrol Echo. Not so keen on those 1983 white wheels though... and the mirrors too, but things like that can be sorted... unless there's someone out there about to order a white one and wants matching wheels and mirrors? :)

Anyway, catch you all soon, perhaps with good news.

Rich.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome to the forum rich , I hope you enjoy it here :) your love the test-drive every soul is unique in it's own
Individual way which makes them very popular to
Drive

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The test drive DID go well and the deal could have been a bit better but I would have had to travel 60 miles to save another 300 quid which seamed a bit pointless. Anyway, this will will be mine on a 61 reg. The dealer is removing the stripes and diamondbriting the paint.

As for individuality I don't know about that. I can tell you that my very individual and highly strung Seat Altea was so upset at this that she broke down on the way home from the dealer. Eventually got her home on 2 cylinders spluttering and clanking. She's in the street sulking and will by teatime be on Ebay.

<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

1 - 8 of 8 Posts