Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all
I've finally joined the forum to seek advice intro link here
We passed our 60 plate Cee'd on to our daughter a year ago but unfortunately while on her recent honeymoon they've had a minor altercation with a garden wall, the damage is only to the nearside front passenger door but it is just where the door handle fits so I'm thinking that will need at least a new door skin. Now it occurs to me that being reasonably capable with a spanner that an easier (and cheaper) fix would be to get a secondhand door from a breaker and change the whole thing in one go. At the moment I can only find one in the right colour from a 12 plate Cee'd Estate (SW?) but ours is a 5 door, so good and clever people of the forum my question is - How compatible are the front doors from various models and years of the Cee'd?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Vengablue, I've bookmarked that site for use in the future :)
A quick look seems to say that the front doors on a Sedan/Hatchback and a Wagon/Estate are the same part number so a good start.
Any other views or experience welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.