Kia Owners Club Forum banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
So, 6 weeks after the sunroof TSB / TPI fix, no discernible rattle / creak has returned.
Fingers remain crossed.

As has been said above, the return of warmer weather and direct sunlight will be the true test.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All. Any news on the fix working? I took my Stinger out yesterday for an essential trip after 2 weeks on the drive. The weather has been pretty hot in Bristol over the last few days and the sun roof rattle has got worst. ☹

·
Registered
132 Posts
Mine is definitely a lot better since the fix. Had the blind back this last few days whilst it's been baking and I haven't noticed it at all to be honest - before it would have been clunking and cracking away like a good 'un.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. 😃
I've just spoken with Chippenham Kia. Earliest booking slot is 8th July. I'll just have to set the Media volume to high in the meantime for those essential journeys. 🙉😂

·
Registered
315 Posts
Direct sunlight makes it worse. Mine has been tucked away all winter behind the blind since the fix. No noise at all.

Opened it up last week. Now gently rattling again.... 🙄

I think it’s a ‘learn to live with it thing!’
Sadly.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Mine's going in for a service in a couple of weeks, but it's essential work only so the sunroof will have to wait a it longer. 😟

181 - 194 of 194 Posts