Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been thinking about putting a sub in my car but does this mean i have to buy an aftermarket radio to

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, certainly my standard headunit didn't have any outputs for a sub. Oneof the reasonsI have gone aftermarket :) It's easy to do. Edited by: chris_1d

·
Registered
554 Posts
BanditGT said:
Yesseparateunit, easy to do.

I did this in my Primera GT.

Awesome car those Primeras, still to this day the best handling car I've ever owned, I could rag mine round roundabouts, right on the edge and with a flick of the wrist, have it dancing in lift-off oversteer mode, rifle bolt gearchange, solid build quality, great car. The kia handles nice though, but the steering in the primera was alive!

·
Registered
226 Posts
smellmet said:
BanditGT said:
Yesseparateunit, easy to do.

I did this in my Primera GT.

Awesome car those Primeras, still to this day the best handling car I've ever owned, I could rag mine round roundabouts, right on the edge and with a flick of the wrist, have it dancing in lift-off oversteer mode, rifle bolt gearchange, solid build quality, great car. The kia handles nice though, but the steering in the primera was alive!

I to love the Primera chassis, in fact I have had 14 Primeras and always on the look out for either an eGT or GT.

Here are some more pics of the car, spent over 15 grand modding this LOL.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Nice lookin Primera you got or had there Andy. Use to have one but it was just a 1998 1.6 SI. Thought it was a great car.

·
Registered
226 Posts
davy said:
Nice lookin Primera you got or had there Andy. Use to have one but it was just a 1998 1.6 SI. Thought it was a great car.

Sold six years ago Davy as I got into debt, went into an Iva, paid of debt and bought a new Kia LOL.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hope your heads above water now Andy and stays that way. I just learned today I have lost a big part of my delivery run and I am due to go back to work in about 4 weeks time after been off due to my hernia op. My wages will be well cut. Not too happy about it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts