Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to change my Niro for a new car. Stonic is favourite but may go for a Rio. I need to sit in them first. However I have downloaded the spec for both cars from the Kia website and neither lists a radio as equipment. Now I know everyone these days (except me it seems) use their phones for everything but I couldn''r buy a car without a radio. It would be like going back to the 70s. So can someone please tell me that new Kias do have radios. The models I like do have built in sat navs so that will be an upgrade on the current Niro.

·
Registered
2021 Stonic GT Line S mild hybrid.
105 Posts
I am looking to change my Niro for a new car. Stonic is favourite but may go for a Rio. I need to sit in them first. However I have downloaded the spec for both cars from the Kia website and neither lists a radio as equipment. Now I know everyone these days (except me it seems) use their phones for everything but I couldn''r buy a car without a radio. It would be like going back to the 70s. So can someone please tell me that new Kias do have radios. The models I like do have built in sat navs so that will be an upgrade on the current Niro.
I have a new Stonic and I can confirm that it has an excellent radio covering all bands.📻

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
I find that the old stick ariel is far better than the shark fin ones.
Certainly notice a difference, as we have a tunnel just near us. Never lost reception in the Stonic, but Niro & Picanto which have shark fin do near the end...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.