Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2022 Sportage Launch Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how the street name/town can be constantly displayed on the screen. This only appears sporadically, then disappears after only a minute or so. I did post this in another thread (which I know is annoying!), but here it is again on a dedicated thread! Sportage 'Launch Edition' - Thanks
Gadget Font Visual effect lighting Gas Display device

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I am aware of this. I like the clock etc on the home-screen, and the street is sometimes present (but mostly not!) - wondered why it disappears :unsure:

Registered
I have this on my 2020 Sorento as well. I was also wondering why it wasn't always displayed and I can't work out what causes it to sporadically display the street name.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just found that if you tap the text it takes you to the weather screen (as shown), but there's no setting here... Picture also shows the fingerprint magnet, AKA the big screen 馃槀
Font Audio equipment Electronic instrument Musical instrument accessory Gas

Registered
I've never seen a street name on mine, just the name of the closest town or village. Given that it's next to the weather info and if you tap it it takes to the weather screen, I'd say it was just indicating the locality for which the weather conditions were valid. A bit of a waste of time and screen real estate if you ask me, but then again the whole new home screen is a bit of a waste of space anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts