Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these new, genuine Kia Stinger Spacesaver wheel, toolkit, mounting bracket etc. And had a brand new Uniroyal correct sized space saver fitted by a local tyre place.
The jack has been used a couple of times when I changed out the headlight bulbs, so has some paint worn off were it was used, I can provide detailed pics if required, other than that its all mint.
As the stinger will soon be traded in and didn't come with the spare wheel kit, its coming out for sale ;)
I would prefer it to be collected, or can meet part way within a reasonable distance of Cambridge.
If I recall it cost me around £200 altogether, so I think £110 sounds a reasonable ask.
PM me initially if interested and we can exchange details.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hiya - I'll take that off you mate - I'm PMd you my contact details (I think). If you didn't get it, please would you let me know how I can get hold of you? Cheers, Rod

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah I knew there was something I meant to do … post updated pics !

Hi Rodders999, yes got message, will email, you with my details in a few mins ;)

But further pics with close up of the paint wear on the winding handle:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now Sold :)
Nice to meet you Rod, and your Stinger was the first I have seen "in the wild" apart from when I had mine !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts