Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey guys, has anyone seen this yet?

Stinger Facelift. Mildly tweaked front and rear lights, from 3.3 to 3.5 litre twin turbo V6, 365bhp now raised to 380bhp.

Looks pretty cool. I wouldn’t be surprised if it has the new Kia 10” infotainment display and even a virtual dash. Would make sense.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I did see a report some time back about the facelift, I knew about the 3.3L engine being replaced by a more efficient 3.5L, and speculation was the inclusion of the new 10" infotainment screen as per the upgrades on other KIA model ranges. The report I saw thought possible launch in the States around September but with everything going on around the world at the moment how true that would be, I don't know. Will we get it in the UK, Don't Know - when I spoke to my local dealership a few weeks ago, the rumour was the Stinger is to be discontinued completely in the UK.

However like most things, It's all speculation and rumours - Until we see something official from KIA we can only hope. I do hope that KIA do launch the facelifted model in the UK (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts