Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the ther second date has been and gone and now getting peed off with trying to get this car.

I really hope it is worth the wait as i'm fed up with the phone calls to ask the dealer what his happening as no-one ever calls me back unless i moan and i hate doing that which is what happened on friday as the motability rep had to call me sat morning and i was very nice when i answered the phone, but he choose to bite my head off and i was not best pleased and i told him if not good news mon (Today), mum wants to cancel and sadly (in her case) get the Grand Modus.

If we get the car i'm not going to take it there for service as not pleased with there customer services, as i have spoken to motability and theytold mei can got to any motability service agent i want and not always the selling dealer.

Sorry torant on a monday morning but its driving me

Dee

Edited by: Soul60

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get the news you want today. To be honest - i dont fully understand the motability scheme, and dont see why the motability guy chewed you up..... surely its their responsibility to provide the car. Anyway - fingers crossed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
** Update **

Well its good news at last. "Thing" is being delivered to them on friday and we collect him on Thur 23rd Dec.

He is called "Thing" as got given the reg plate and the the ending is **60 THG.

Fingers crossed this is third time lucky :eek:)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
My friends had a brand new mini cooper delivered same time last year.....the dealer put a big red ribbon round it. I reckon your dealer should do the same and you dont unwrap it until the 25th.....lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol love the idea......But ijust want to get the car and leave that dealer asap as not happy with them at all.
Cheeky git said to me on the phone that he needs the motability deposit asap before this thur.....Told him he will get it thursday sometime as messed me around long enought and then wanted to charge me the Oct - Dec rate, humm i think not dumb dumb.

Happy/Sad about next thur as not looking forward to saying goodbye to the PT Cruiser but excited to say hello to "Thing".

Dee

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol...Davy

Stick with "Thing" as i'm a fan on TheAdams Family (Well i like Gothic things) and mum has no choice as i name her cars.

206 -WasNameless as never seen it half the time as in for repair.

Modus - Mo

PT Cruiser - Waza

Soul - Thing

My Cars

Clio 53 reg - Mog

Clio 06 reg - Mog Mk2

RS Clio 04 reg - Burgie (Mate thought it was Iceburg Silver but thats the 172 models and mine is a 182 so the colour areTitanium Silver)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Whats that I see.. Oh its just the men in white coats with some sort of funny jacket with belts and buckles.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol.....I will admit, i'm strange and was not born normal

As long as the white coated men don't come in a Merc i'll be happy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts