Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drivers of the kia pro ceed why is it that when we put a usb key in to the usb port we can use via the Steering wheel control to change the music and with the ipod you can not do this and to get ipods working on kis you have to buy a lead from kia for your ipod it cost ‚¬70 fitted i rang and emailed kia (of corse they did not ring or email back) about this to inform them that younot have to buy it as an Accessorie and to say in in the brochure to play your ipod but it will not work via Steering wheel controls alot of people are not happy about this this is my fisrt kia and will be the last as the saying gos kia .. keep in asia

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I don`t get the responce from my ipod touch as I do the USB stick I sometimes use.
Hardly a major gripe on the Pro-Ceed. Thumbs down to KIA due to this....somewhat fussy I must say.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yes i got an ipod cable in the glove box too, and have no problems with my new generation nano. yes usb is easier but i have no issues at all. and to say you'd never have another kia because of one issue you have with a compatibility issue with the head unit, is very shallow in my eyes. next time go spend £4000 more on the equivalent car elsewhere then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts