1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya lads my sedona 2.9crdi on a 05 plate running like a dream
starts well when cold but when i have run it stop turn of ignition
and try to start it straight away it struggles a bit any help appreciated
iam disabled so i have to get someone to look at it for me some required to point them
in right direction cheers lads

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No sugestions then lads thank you anyway have got the manual of Bruno but am finding it hard work thank lads

·
Registered
702 Posts
geocaz80 said:
No sugestions then lads thank you anyway have got the manual of Bruno but am finding it hard work thank lads
It does seem to be a common problem with the Sedona hard starting when warm, is it an automatic by any chance? If you look through the archives on here and on the other forum you may find something that points you in the right direction.

·
Registered
543 Posts
That sounds rather odd diesels usually like starting when warm and not cold :/ strange .. Does it just crank over and starting to fire or just here starting sound ? Before it goes .
Does smoke come out of exhaust when cranking over then start up possibly injectors need cleaning ? Try running a bit of winns injector clean threw .

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi ya bruno thanks mate it now not starting easily when cold until I pump manual pump near fuel filter till it goes hard then starts straight away

·
Registered
702 Posts
geocaz80 said:
hi ya bruno thanks mate it now not starting easily when cold until I pump manual pump near fuel filter till it goes hard then starts straight away
Have a look back through the archives having to pump the bulb by the fuel filter has been covered somewhere on here but I'm almost sure its a HP pump problem

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hiya again
Been and had my car on machine again as it has not improved

report found codes
p1500
p1119
p1120
p0204 injector - cylinder 4 been and had the injector tested £12.00 its fine
p1120
also note misfire and diesel knock
advise injectors to be removed and checked

my neighbour followed me to garage said there was a lot of black smokewhen pulling away nothing when stood also the bulb does not harden up when i squeeze it getting desperate now lads helppppp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts