Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd start this thread so anybody that see's a magentis might report it here being as they seem a little rare.

Just colour, location, time & reg year if poss.

And perhaps if you think youv'ebeen spotted you could reply back.

I spotted one today so here goes.

RED, AROUND 8.10 AM ON A17 NEAR TO GARRICK CAFE NEAR EAST HECKINGTON DIDN'T GET YEAR

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I SAW YOU
BLACK 55 PLATE ON A46 MARKET RASEN LINCS 11.05AM ON6TH OCT.
ALSO MAROON 55 PLATE JUNCTION OF M180/M181 WEST BOUND ON 1801.00PM ON 25TH SEPT

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have owned my 03 magentis for 16 months -northants area and have NEVER seen another!!!! are they banned round here and nobody told me??? Jim Cale

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
There is a silver one I see around J28 of the M1/A38. Can't remember what year it is, so will update when I see it next.

Seen it today, and it is an 06 reg.
Edited by: rizmo

·
Registered
57 Posts
I drive one around Northern Ireland, there is another one (on loan from the same place i bought mine) in my town, there is also a Cerato that lurks about, a new Rio has taken up residence in my town and there are a few Cee'ds and one Pro Cee'd too.

Kia seems a popular enough make where i live (i brought the 1st one to my town, 07 Cee'd seems to have propagated)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 54 Auto and there is another in South Wimbledon area. I work in car auction and have only seen one in the last 5 months. Lots of Kias, but only one maroon Magentis.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts