Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Another quick question, does anyone use Spotify on their iPhone/iPod Touch?

Does it work with the touch screen and steering wheel controls? Or does only the control only work with the itunes player built into the devices?

Cheers

Roll on tuesday

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Viking Paul,

Havent had a chance to say hi to you yet

Have been lurking on the forums for about a month before registering, even before we had decided to buy a KIA.

Im lucky with my phone, i bought the iPhone 4 outright 32gb and i have an old existing iPhone contract from the iPhone 3 days
so i get unlimited data, unlimited texts and 1500 mins a month at any time blah blah blah for £20 a month

I always shop around before parting with my case lol.

Its often cheaper if you can afford to, to buy the phone you want our right and get a SIM only deal.
To be honest though even they have dried up alot now on the data allowence since Smart Phones have become more popular.

Edited by: Datamonkey

·
Registered
662 Posts
Great deal! have a valeter who got a i-pad 3g spent every lunch houron it and then got a £1200 bill !!!

be interesting to see if you can use spotify and what the quality is like

let us know

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do fella,

Only 4 days to go

Just hope my dealer has got all the softare on the satnav and any others updated.

He knows im an IT geek so the first thing i will be doing is checking up on what i can

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi datamonkey, I can confirm that spotify works just like the native music app for iPhone. All steering wheel controls function correctly and so does the touchscreen unit. It's a shame you can't view the playlists only on the iPhone itself but I use a broadit phone holder which sits next to the nav unit so it isn't too much of a bother to cycle through different playlist on the phone

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Gwilty,

cheers for that fella, not to worried about play lists. I generally have a playlist for each album canna be arsed with creating list with different tunes for different moods lol.

although i do have a list for the gym and one for spinning at the gym lol

CheersEdited by: Datamonkey

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had my sportage nearly 3 weeks now and I love it. Definitely the best car I've ever had. Previously had 2 astra's, a focus a megane and a Picasso. I'm a Kia convert! I saw 2 sportages today driving past me, they look so cool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts