Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all,
ive put a deposit down on 59 plate petrol sportage XR model (all i know its got air conditioning,Abs,full leather as standerd)

anything eles it may have with xr trim level?? (ive tryed googling it but not found anything plenty info for xe/xc?)

thanks

barry

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks for that looking forward to picking her up next week. Ps do most of them have a mp3 connection?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have an MP3 (Aux) connection on my 08 modeland I think that it came in with the 08 MY face lift (ie 57 plate or newer). The player will also play MP3 format CD ROMs so if you burn MP3 as adata on disc you can have hours of music on a single CD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I'm looking for help (again).
I need to find a front right ABS wheel speed sensor can anyone advise which one I need and where I might get one..
Thanks
KJ

·
Registered
17 Posts
Blow-in said:
I have an MP3 (Aux) connection on my 08 modeland I think that it came in with the 08 MY face lift (ie 57 plate or newer). The player will also play MP3 format CD ROMs so if you burn MP3 as adata on disc you can have hours of music on a single CD.

Hi Blow-in. Can you please give me any more details about your model? I have just put down a deposit on an 08 model and I collect it on Saturday. Did the 08 face lift get the better suspension as i have read that the older models didn't corner too well?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts