Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading with interest about the shortage of the New Sportage 1st Edt.
I consider myself very lucky to have bought one (black) and it was true there was a queue behind me ready to take whatever was left.

Not sure if this help any one but there are two 2nd hand New Sportage 1st Edt on Auto Trader both selling for £21,212. One has 8000 miles (?) and the other with a private reg with 1400 miles.

Good luck

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm still waiting on an official date for mine :-( was told end of sept, then first week in oct, now current state of play is that the dealer doesn't know. Apparently it's still showing as "ordered" on their tracker but they don't have definite info. I'm really hoping it's soon!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi jules, If you want to shortcut things I was at Chester kia yesterday and they had 2 black ones i don't know what they are (petrol/diesel) and i know its a trek for you but it maybe a way of guaranteeing one, the dealer I got mine from (not chester) says they can't get them now. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I saw one today at Phoenix Kia in Linwood. It was a black one and it looked great a big improvement on the old model.

·
Registered
289 Posts
if you look at the dealer site for the car with 8000 miles it says available for collection when 3 months old so it must be their own demo.I was at this garage about 5 weeks ago and at that time they didnt have one to show me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My black sportage is sitting in my drive looking superior,menacing,muscular,handsome,eager,fast,sleek and ready for action. With only 60mls on the clock I can't wait to drive her again. Johnathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts