Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of a brand new Sportage this week and despite the User Manual being massive there are no instructions whatsoever in the use of the Sat Nav system. Am I missing an additional manual?

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,484 Posts
I took delivery of a brand new Sportage this week and despite the User Manual being massive there are no instructions whatsoever in the use of the Sat Nav system. Am I missing an additional manual?
Can't say for certain in regards to Sportage but I have a separate Car Navigation System manual for my Stonic. Although a weighty tone (at about 1" thick) it's multi language and only 25 pages are in English.

The manuals are available on line at Manuals you just need to search for your model and year and then select the manual you need. Ooops that link was to a US site.

The UK site Kia Car Owners Manual | Kia UK only seems to have a PDF of probably what you have already have.

I would suggest you drop Kia Customer Service a message through this forum, with you car model and VIN number and they will probably be able to point you towards a online manual

Reactions: Bath Bugle

·
Registered
304 Posts
My 2018 Sportage only included the massive owners handbook (which is presumably what you have, albeit updated) and a very thin Infotainment manual which is next to useless. I emailed Kia Customers Services ([email protected]) with my reg. no. and VIN asking for a better manual and they replied with a pdf version of a fuller manual which is better than the one I had but still does not give full details.

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
You can try but I understand that Kia Customer Services have said they will no longer be able to supply the Media System Manual, and in any case it is well out of date now. I believe they now direct owners to the online manual which is here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.