Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am due to take delivery of the JBL Black next week and trade in my Sportage GTLine. Current vehicle has a space-saver spare wheel and a jack. The black comes with the usual little pack of "squirty" stuff as a get you home measure if a puncture occurs but of no use if the tyre side wall gets gashed. Dealer is closed for the weekend so can't ask my question of them just now. My question is when Kia supplies a new car with the "squirty" stuff does it also include a jack?

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am due to take delivery of the JBL Black next week and trade in my Sportage GTLine. Current vehicle has a space-saver spare wheel and a jack. The black comes with the usual little pack of "squirty" stuff as a get you home measure if a puncture occurs but of no use if the tyre side wall gets gashed. Dealer is closed for the weekend so can't ask my question of them just now. My question is when Kia supplies a new car with the "squirty" stuff does it also include a jack?
I haven't seen a jack in mine. Can't be certain but I don't think so

UPDATE

I've just been out to the car and there is room under the floor for the locking wheel nuts and parcel "shelf" and not much else. I certainly have no jack, the space is taken up by the 48v batteries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,416 Posts
No jack, just the tyre repair kit. Also there is nowhere to carry a spare wheel. This is what the underfloor area looks like, with the false floor removed.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
This is all under the presumption that the OP is buying a MHEV version.
If not, then I'd be asking the dealer to swap your spare & jack over into the new car & tell them to keep their bottle of gloop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts