Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all.
now quite a few people have took possession of the long awaited fe.i thought we might be able to compare a few points.

h

i own the sportage fe 2.0 ltr.petrol.it's now got 2800 miles on odo.i do around 40 to 50 miles a day mainly rural,i live in northeast scotland.its really been fantastic in the recent snow of which we have had plenty.

my two problems are firstly,it only returns 25 mpg on a regular basis,secondly i am experiencing a lack of power when changing through gears mainly from 1st to 2cnd and 3rd to 4th,there seems to be a slight miss in the engine before it picks up again.

i have my car booked in at kia dealers on friday but wondered if anyone else has had any similar problems,

thanks,

acedj81

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi there
i'm so glad i had a reply to this post as i thought it might be me overreacting,iwas even thinking of cancelling my dealer appointment as i thought he might think it trivial,but not now i know someone else with same problem,my appointment is this friday so i will let you know what happens.

thanks for reply.

acedj81

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi there
just got back from kia dealership with my fe.they acknowledge there is a fault on the cars exceleration system they have contacted kia technical dept.and are going to recall me when its hopefully resolved.

watch this space,

acedj81

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.